Costa Rica Special
Costa Rica is no stranger when it comes to accolades. One of the most biodiverse places in the world, Costa Rica is also consistently ranked as one of the happiest. It’s this signature combination of stunning natural abundance, a welcoming local community, and a safe, progressive culture that makes Costa Rica the spectacular tropical paradise—and smart investment opportunity it is.
- Costa Rica’s population is 5 million people
- Education Budget is 7.6% of the GDP
- Healthcare Budget is 9.9% of the GDP
- Costa Rica has no Army Since 1949
- Costa Rica has 5% of the world’s biodiversity
- Costa Rica generates 100% of its electricity from renewable sources
- The official language is Spanish; however, the majority of the population uses English as their second language
- The average temperature over the year is 24 degrees Celsius
Costa Rica is among the top 5 “Best to Invest” countries in the world, according to Site Selection Magazine 2016. That’s because:
- Costa Rica is one of the most politically stable countries in Central and South America
- Costa Rica is a democracy and has been for over 120 years
- The country’s general safety is one of the highest in the region.
- Costa Rica’s income per capita is $16,142 PPP, one of the highest in the region.
happiest in the world
Get To Know
A lush region of misty rainforests, cascading waterfalls, golden sand beaches and diverse wildlife, it doesn’t take long to see why Costa Ballena is quickly becoming one of the most sought-after locales to invest in real estate in Costa Rica. Learn more about this region we call home by exploring our neighborhoods below.
We’re passionate about
There’s a reason why, out of anywhere in the world, we choose to call the southern Pacific of Costa Rica our home. But don’t take our word for it. Watch this video or, better yet, schedule your Costa Rica Discovery Visit to see why Costa Rica is your sanctuary.
Looking for real estate in Costa Rica but not sure where to start? We’re here to help you find your dream home in paradise!
Take the first step by browsing our featured listings. Whether it’s an expansive ocean view home or a secluded, eco-friendly escape, there’s a one-of-a-kind tropical investment in Costa Rica for you—one that’s ideal for your unique lifestyle and goals.
2,928 Sq. Ft.
Escalares, Costa Rica
2,200 Sq. Ft.
Uvita, Costa Rica
18,882 Sq. Ft.
Escalares, Costa Rica